Thursday, May 19, 2011

Food for the soul..

So I promised to post today but I've been quite sick and so I'm sure the grace can be extended to me to have the posts up this weekend. Yes? Yay - thank you.

This food for the soul title.. It's what I get from my dear friends and their awesome blogs.. Serious truths that everyone needs to hear and APPLY:

Tash - She has some wonderful stuff on life and how you can PRACTICALLY live this relationship we got going with Jesus. Click here to check it out.

Kebone - She's got some intense Woooooorrrrd - Mh, yea.. see for yourselves here

And last but not least.. my girl Jasmine.. Wow, we've both come a long way and it's so amazing her insane passion for God and His stuff.. .radical this one.. check it out here

Hope you enjoy those..

Jesus loves you!!

Ms.  AngieO

No comments:

Post a Comment