Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Psalm Truths (pun intended!!)

SO I wrote that title and then went ooooooooooh...that's so brilliant! You know like, 'some truths' but I'm actually talking about Truth from Psalms so... it's a pun on the..ya you get it.

Mmh anyway. recently I decided to go through the book of Psalms and just really dig in. Funny how I've done some books over and over and other books are just a verse base. I'm sure you know what I mean - stop judging me.. I'm still growing!! :P 

So anyway the next couple (read: whole lot) of posts will be based on my study of Psalms. I've seen so many awesome Truths in the past couple of weeks - such profound lessons in each Psalm.. but Imma touch on at least one thing per Psalm else I'll be doing sermons online - "Hallelujah!" (yes yes, i struggle with reality and humility sometimes too.. He's still working on me!) *chuckles*

I've been super busy so I'm on like Psalm 12 today and still have to do the Psalm 2-11 posts.. Will get right to it Expect them from Thursday .. Maybe you can let me know what you think. 

Do i really want to know?//

No Angie.. Sharing is caring is growing.//

OK. :) :)
Lovies!
Angie.


P.S> yes I just had a conversation with myself. Once again.. STOP JUDGING ME!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete