Thursday, March 23, 2017

Jesus: Man interrupted.

Lord,
Thank you for modelling reality. You didn't live in a bubble. You were in constant relationship with people. They demanded of You - time, energy, compassion etc and You always made time for them. You were often interrupted and allowed the interruptions in light of Your destiny.

Holy Spirit, 
Cause me to be sensitive to Your heart, Your leading, Your redirecting even interruptions. May I not be as rigid and controlling of me, others, situations etc - Ket me be free enough to be interrupted knowing that You are not confined to my plans, rituals or my prayer time. You continue to speak even past QT, even beyond church services and so I don't have to worry. I get to follow You and Your lead into this interruption.


Interrupt me Lord as You have done before. 
I choose not to sulk at interruptions. 
I choose to be thankful for the interruptions. 
I choose to see You in the interruptions

Signed: Girl interrupted by amazing grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment