Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Perfection.

His perfection does not threaten neither does it intimidate. It is perfection that awakens adoration, worship and praise. His perfection is beautiful.

I am awed by your
Perfect Being.
                  Perfect Love.
        Perfect Goodness. 
                        Perfect Wisdom.
 Perfect Power.
                             Perfect Works AND
                              Perfect Ways.

His perfection overflowed in His perfect sacrifice as the perfect Lamb of God shed His perfect blood for an imperfect people, an imperfect me. Once - for all time, for all sin.

So today I offer my imperfect words, imperfect songs and imperfect worship to say:
Perfect God, Thou art Worthy;
Perfect God, Thou art Wonderful;
Perfect God, Thou art Most Glorious!

Perfect me, Perfect Jesus that I may offer to You, Perfect One,
The Perfect Praise & Perfect Worship that You deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment